Discover in the speach below the best practices and the pitfalls to avoid when setting up a quiz. You will also find the main points summarized in the second part of the article.
- Remember to check the correct answers to each question;
- Be careful when setting a minimum score to reach and/or a number of trials allowed:
- if you limit the number of trials allowed without setting a minimum score to reach, the viewer will be able to confirm their score at any time;
- if you set a minimum score with a limited number of trials, the score obtained by the reader during his last pass will be validated whatever it is;
- Be careful when setting up badges (see the related article "How to set up my speach", under the following title).
For more information on quizzes and other media types available in speach, please see the following articles: